FMO 2023 Registration
Registration Terms Breakdown
- MEMBER rates are for Folk Music Ontario Members only. These can be used by members in good standing of any level, and there is no limit on how many tickets you may purchase.
- YOUTH rates are available for attendees aged 25 and under as of October 12, 2023. There are separate youth rates for members and non-members.
- ARTIST rate is available for all artists who submitted a showcase application, regardless of whether they have been chosen to showcase or not. This rate can be accessed using a promo code, which will be sent directly to all showcase applicants.
- VOLUNTEERS receive a complimentary pass to attend the conference in exchange for their hours worked. All volunteers still need to register, and can do so using the Volunteer promo code sent to them directly.
- CAREGIVERS For parents, caregivers, and persons with disabilities: If you would like to register your assistant/companion, please contact us directly.
To register for the 2023 Folk Music Ontario Conference, please click here.
- This will link you to our event information page. When you are ready to purchase your ticket(s) please click “Register Now”.
- This will link you to sign in to our registration portal, where:
- All FMO members will be recognized and given access to the lower member rates.
- All non-members will be prompted to create a contact profile before continuing.
- If you would like to become a member before purchasing your FMO Conference ticket(s), please click here
- If you have any issues with this process, please let us know!
Once you are logged in, you will be prompted to choose your ticket type. If you would like to purchase more than one ticket, please select the number of tickets by selecting the drop down menu (under the ‘Quantity’ tab)
Once you’ve selected the ticket type and the number of tickets, click “Continue to Step 2”
Please confirm your ticket purchase details in the pop-up menu. If it’s correct, please click “Confirm”. If it is incorrect, please click cancel and adjust your order from the previous screen.
Next, please assign your ticket(s) to a specific individual by selecting “Assign Ticket”, under the “Name” column.